Myzone is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. Some activities offered by certain venues are Myzone enabled - purchase a Myzone belt through the learn more link when making a booking!
Setting up your Myzone device before your first booking is important to ensure you get a really slick experience - before you get started, make sure you've done the following:
- Register your Myzone device/account with the facility you'd like to attend - get in touch with them to find out their facility ID. You can contact support on the Myzone App to change your facility ID if needed.
- Ensure your Myzone email is the same as your live stream platform account email
- Install the Myzone app (if you already have it make sure it's updated)
- Make sure you have the latest version of Zoom downloaded on your phone or tablet
Once you've completed the above things, you can go ahead and start booking:
- Step 1. Log in to your venue's live stream platform at the login link provided by your venue, and log in using the same device as your Myzone is connected with.
- Step 2. Look out for the 'Compatible with Myzone' tag and place a booking
- Step 3. On your device, when the class is due to start tap 'Check In' and then 'Join with device' - this will automatically open Myzone ready for your class. You will need to use a device that has the Myzone app installed.
- Step 4. Connect your belt, and then hit the green 'MZ-R' icon to join the live stream, and see your Myzone stats side by side with the workout! Please be aware the 'MZ-R' icon might not show until close to the class start time.
- Step 5. Workout time!
For support with your Myzone device or app, contact Myzone support directly. Here's some top tips:
- If you do not have a Myzone device, you can join the live stream like normal, just select 'Join Without Device' after clicking Check In.
- If you're able to, you can connect your phone or tablet to your tv - view the workout and stats on the big screen!
- If you check in on your computer, you will not be able to see your Myzone group stats next to the live stream. You can however join the Myzone class on your app for live stat tracking, if you wanted to view the live stream/fitness stats on separate screens.
- If you do not see your booking in Myzone, double check you placed the booking and wait a little while for the booking to appear - if it does not, check you are using the same email address on both accounts and that your device is correctly associated with your Myzone facility
- If you've switched your facility recently, you may need to log out and log back in to the Myzone app